2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
SelfRevolution Hypnosis LLC with Teanna Campbell
ONLINE COURSE LICENSING AGREEMENT
This License Agreement (the "Agreement") is between SelfRevolution LLC and any User (individually and collectively, "You" or "Your") of page SelfRevolution eCourses & audios, etc.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OR CONTINUING TO USE Aura Academy eCOURSES, etc. BY USING ANY PORTION OF COMPANY’S eCOURSE. Etc, YOU ARE SIGNIFYING YOUR ASSENT TO THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, THEN YOU MUST NOT USE OR PURCHASE COMPANY’S eCOURSE, etc. The effective date of this Agreement is the date that You first accessed, viewed, or used any portion of Company’s eCourse. You agree as follows:
1. DEFINITIONS. “Company Website” shall mean the internet site owned by Company, and all subpages. "eCourse" shall mean the online or eLearning training course, etc that Company is making available to You, including but not limited to any related explanatory written materials; training materials; quizzes and exams; user guides; audio and visual portions of the eCourse; and modified versions, updates, additions, derivative works, and copies of any portion of the eCourse. “Intellectual Property Rights” means any (i) rights associated with works of authorship, including copyrights, moral rights, neighboring rights, and derivative works, (ii) trademark, service marks, and trade name rights, (iii) trade secret rights, (iv) patents, design rights, and industrial property rights, and (v) all other intellectual property rights (of every kinds and nature however designated) whether arising by operation of law, treaty, contract, license, or otherwise, together with all registrations, renewals, extensions, continuations, divisions and reissues thereof. “User” shall mean any person that accesses or uses any portion of the eCourse.
2. LICENSE. In accordance with the terms herein, Company grants to You, and You accept from Company, a non-exclusive and non-transferable license (the "License") to use the current version of eCourse solely through the Company’s Website or Company designated location. You agree to use and access the eCourse solely for Your own personal educational purposes. You have no implied rights to the License of eCourse.
3. NON-TRANSFERABLE. This Agreement and the License may not be transferred, or assigned without the prior written consent of Company.
4. TERMINATION. Company may terminate this Agreement immediately in the event You commit any breach of this Agreement.
5. TITLE TO eCOURSE. The eCourse, including all Intellectual Property to any portion of it, is owned solely and exclusively by Company and its licensors, if any. You agree to secure and protect the eCourse in a manner consistent with the maintenance of Company’s rights therein. All copies of the eCourse and other programs developed hereunder, including translations, compilations, partial copies with modifications and updated works, are the sole and exclusive property of Company (but please note that You are not authorized to make any copies or derivative works or engage in any of the acts set forth in Section 2.1 "Restrictions on Use").
6. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. COMPANY PROVIDES THE eCOURSE, AUDIOS, AND ANY RELATED SERVICES "AS-IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS," AND "AS AVAILABLE." COMPANY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE COMPANY WEBSITE OR THE eCOURSE. COMPANY GIVES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, OR CONDITIONS UNDER OR IN RELATION TO THE eCOURSE AND ANY RELATED SERVICES, THIS AGREEMENT OR ITS SUBJECT MATTER. YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL CONSUMER RIGHTS UNDER YOUR LOCAL LAWS THAT THIS CONTRACT CANNOT CHANGE. COMPANY EXCLUDES ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Company and the Affiliated Parties shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from (i) any errors in or omissions from the eCourse or the Company Website or any services or products obtainable therefrom, (ii) the unavailability or interruption of the eCourse or any features thereof, (iii) your use of the eCourse and the Company Website, (iv) the negligence, gross negligence, or recklessness of Company or the Affiliated Parties, and (v) the content contained on the eCourse and/or Company Website. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY OR THE AFFILIATED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, REMOTE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS OR REVENUES, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION OR CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF DATA, PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH ANY APPLICATIONS USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE eCOURSE, LOSS OF THE USE OF THE eCOURSE, OR COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, FACILITIES, OR SERVICES, OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT) WHETHER OR NOT SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEN OR UNFORESEEN, EVEN IF COMPANY OR THE AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Soul Babe Academy, its partners, agents, officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, successors, assigns, third party suppliers of information or works, advertisers, product and service providers, and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the SelfRevolution Website.
9. Confidentiality: All hypnosis sessions are confidential.I will not release any information to anyone without written authorization from you, except as provided by law.
10. Insurance: I suggest that you think of these services as something that you pay for personally. This not only protects your privacy, but gives you value to the work that you are doing. In general, insurance companies do not yet cover Hypnotherapy. Please do not expect them to.
11. Notice:Hypnosis is a natural and safe, self-help process.Hypnotherapy is not the practice of medicine or psychotherapy.The hypnotherapy services provided are for educational and self-improvement purposes and are not intended for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical or psychological condition.If you have an ongoing medical illness, mental disability or mental illness, please consult a medical doctor, psychiatrist or psychologist licensed by the the state you live in.I do not represent my services as any form of health care and despite research to the contrary, by law I may make no health benefit claims for my services.
The state of Idaho has not adopted any educational and training standards for the practice of Hypnotherapy or Coaching. Under law those practicing Hypnotherapy may not provide medical diagnosis or recommend discontinuance of medically prescribed treatments. If a client desires a diagnosis or any other type of treatment from a different practitioner, the client may seek such services at any time. A client has the right to refuse my services at any time. A client has a right to be free of physical, verbal or sexual abuse. A client has a right to know the expected duration of treatment.
12. Redress:I offer hypnosis services in accordance with the Code of Ethics and Standards prescribed by the ICBCH (International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapists.If you should have a complaint which we have not resolved to your satisfaction, please feel free to contact the ICBCH at 15560 N. Frank L. Wright Blvd. B4-118, Scottsdale, AZ 85260. It is your right to refuse any aspect of my services and to seek the services of another hypnotherapist at any time.
13. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement shall constitute the exclusive terms and conditions with respect to the use and licensing of the eCourse and any related provision of services under this Agreement. This Agreement contains the final, complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between the parties with respect to the transactions contemplated herein and all prior written agreements and all prior and contemporaneous oral agreements with respect to the subject matter herein are merged herein. This Agreement may not be amended, supplemented or modified (or any right or power granted hereunder waived) except by written instrument signed by authorized officers of the parties hereto (or in the case of a waiver, signed by the party to be bound), which instrument makes specific reference to this Agreement. This Agreement does not modify, terminate or replace any signed written agreement that you may have for a license to the eCourse or a similar work unless both parties agree in writing for this Agreement to control.
14. HOW WE MAY CHANGE THE CONTRACT. SelfRevolution LLC may, from time to time, change this Agreement, which shall be applicable from the date that you first accessed or used any portion of the eCourse after the effective date of the amended agreement. You should regularly check this webpage to determine when this Agreement was last modified. This Agreement was last changed on 11.22.2018. Your continued use of the eCourse will be deemed acceptance of and agreement to the new or amended contract.
15. JURISDICTION. Any action at law, suit in equity or other proceeding against any party to this Agreement or any person or entity that access or used the eCourse & audios with respect to any term or provision of this Agreement, in connection with any of the transactions contemplated by this Agreement, and/or in connection with the use of the eCourse shall be brought and maintained in the state or federal courts of Pocatello, Idaho USA with each such party, user or assessor hereby submitting, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of any such action or proceeding. The foregoing provisions of this subsection shall not be construed to limit the right of any Party hereto to serve any such writ, process or summons in any manner permitted by applicable law. Each party and person covered by this section (such term includes entities) further agrees that a final judgment or order in any such action, suit or proceeding may be enforced against such Party in any other jurisdiction by suit on such judgment or order or in such other manner as may be permitted by applicable law. EACH PARTY HERETO IRREVOCABLY WAIVES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY OBJECTION WHICH SUCH PERSON NOW OR HEREAFTER MAY HAVE TO VENUE OF ANY SUCH ACTION, SUIT OR PROCEEDING BROUGHT OR MAINTAINED IN EITHER THE FEDERAL DISTRICT COURT, DISTRICT COURT, OR THE STATE COURTS OF KANSAS. The prevailing party in any litigation arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be entitled to any award of its reasonable attorneys' fees, expert witness fees, expenses and costs of suit, such fees, expenses and costs to be determined by a court and not a jury. IF YOU ARE A GOVERNMENT ENTITY OR AGENCY OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF SOVEREIGN, INCLUDING BY WAY OF ILLUSTRATION AND NOT LIMITATION A FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL AGENCY, AN AGENCY OF A NON-U.S. GOVERNMENT, OR ANY AGENCY OR ENTITY OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY ANY INDIAN TRIBE, THEN YOU HEREBY AGREE TO WAIVE ANY FORM OF IMMUNITY.
16. GENERAL. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of IDAHO USA without regard to choice of law provisions, except that the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods shall not apply. If one or more of the provisions contained in this Agreement is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect by any court of competent jurisdiction, such holding will not impair the validity, legality, or enforceability of the remaining provisions. Failure or delay on the part of any party to exercise any right, remedy, power or privilege hereunder will not operate as a waiver. Sections 2.1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15 shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.